Your membership is an investment in the greater New Bedford community and ensures the preservation of this National Landmark house and gardens. Join now and help us share the past with future generations.
Open the door to a year of history, architecture, gardens, and opportunities to participate in programs that inspire and enrich learning. Visitors to the 1834 historic house will find period rooms and gallery-style exhibitions. Many of Educational programs and tours are hosted digitally and uploaded to our YouTube channel. And soon-to-come digital tour for your phone allows increased access to the period rooms and exhibitions on the residents of 396 County Street.
Museum membership benefits include free admission to the house and grounds, reduced admission for museum programs and events, exclusive members’ only events, and discounts in the Museum Store.
The Perks Program Is Here!
RJD members can enjoy additional benefits as part of our new Perks Program. Each yearly quarter features a new perk.
Give the gift of a membership to the Rotch-Jones-Duff House & Garden Museum. Gift memberships are activated in our system at the date of purchase and expire at the end of the month one year from the date of purchase.
Museum Membership Supports:
- Preservation of the mansion and gardens
- Educational programming for area students
- Cultural community programming
- Permanent and temporary Museum exhibitions
Museum Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to the house and grounds
- Four free admission passes for guests (Boxwood level and up)
- Invitations to all Museum programs and events
- Invitation to at least one membership-only event, annually
- Reduced admission for museum programs and events
- The biannual newsletter
- Museum Store discounts
- Quarterly “Perks Program” benefits
- One weekday facility rental (Corporate/Copper Beech Level)
- Individual: $50 / New Bedford Resident: $40
- Dual: $65 / New Bedford Residents: $55
- Family: $85 / New Bedford Residents: $75
- Boxwood: $125
- Hydrangea: $250
- Rose: $500
- Copper Beech: $1,000
As a successful business in the greater New Bedford region, we know you share our values:
- We believe that children benefit from rich educational and cultural experiences;
- We believe that a good quality of life includes opportunities for learning and socialization outside of formal school environments;
- We are committed to a thriving New Bedford and South Coast
- We believe in investing in these values.
Corporate Membership Benefits:
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report and Newsletter
- Discounts for corporate event rentals at the Museum
- 20 free passes to the RJD to share with your customers and clients
- Free admission for all company employees on three “Corporate Member Days” annually
- One complimentary weekday two-hour facility rental: great for new employee welcome events, staff retreats, and small parties
For further information, contact Hillary Fortin,
Development and Administration Coordinator, (508) 997-1401 x103.