We value the safety of our community above all else. Please review these guidelines as you consider visitation to the house and grounds. For everyone’s safety, we may refuse entry or ask a guest to leave the premises if these corona virus protocols are not adhered to. Thank you, and we look forward to your visit!
- To schedule your visit, call 508-997-1401 or schedule on line. Drop-ins are also welcome
- Scheduled visits are limited to parties of no more than six people at a time, every fifteen minutes.
- A mask covering nose and mouth are required to enter the Museum House. Children under 5 need not wear a mask.
- Print or download the RJD_Self-Guided_Tour tour before you arrive.
- Wednesday through Saturday, 10am – 4pm.
Sundays, 12 – 4pm (July 6 through October 10, 2021 only)
- Closed select holidays & December 25 through January 1.
- Closed at 1pm on November 25 and December 24.
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Patriot’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4
- Labor Day
- Indigenous People’s Day
- December 25
- January 1
- Adults: $8
- AAA Member/Seniors (over 65)/Students: $6
- Youth (age 7 – 17): $3
- Children (under 7): Free
- NEMA & AAM Members / EBT ConnectorCare Card-Holders: Free
- Active Duty Military: Free (between Memorial and Labor Days)
- Family max: $25
- Open sunrise to sunset, daily.
- Free entry.
- Visitors not vaccinated for the Corona Virus must wear a nose and mouth covering mask.
- Print a map of the rosegarden before your visit.