We value the safety of our community above all else. Please review these guidelines as you consider visitation to the house and grounds. For everyone’s safety, we may refuse entry or ask a guest to leave the premises if these corona virus protocols are not adhered to. Thank you, and we look forward to your visit!
- To schedule your visit, call 508-997-1401 or schedule on line. At the time of scheduling, guests are also asked to prepay their admissions, by phone, or on line.
- Scheduled visits are limited to parties of no more than six people at a time, every half hour.
- A mask covering nose and mouth are required to enter the Museum House, unless a medical condition prevents its use. Children under 2 need not wear a mask.
- Before entering, you will be asked to undergo a brief verbal health screening.
- Print or download the RJD_Self-Guided_Tour tour before you arrive.
- Wednesday through Saturday, 10am – 4pm.
- Closed major holidays & December 25 through January 1.
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Patriot’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day, (observed on the first weekday following)
- Labor Day
- Columbus/Indigenous People’s Day
- New Year’s Day
- Adults: $8
- AAA Member/Seniors (over 65)/Students: $6
- Youth (age 7 – 17): $3
- Children (under 7): Free
- NEMA & AAM Members / EBT Card-Holders: Free
- Active Duty Military: Free (between Memorial and Labor Days)
- Family max: $25
- Open sunrise to sunset, daily.
- Free entry.
- Visitors must practice distancing of at least six feet while in the garden; if distancing is not possible, visitors must wear a nose and mouth covering mask.
- Print a map of the rosegarden before your visit.