Join the Rotch-Jones-Duff House & Garden Museum today! Your membership is an investment in our national heritage and ensures the preservation of this National Landmark house and gardens.
Museum Membership Supports:
- The preservation of the house and gardens;
- Educational programming and outreach for area students;
- Cultural community programming; and
- Permanent and temporary Museum exhibits.
As a Museum Member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to the house and grounds;
- Four free admission passes for guests (sustainer level and up)
- Invitations to all Museum programs and events;
- Reduced admission for museum programs and events;
- The biannual newsletter, The Record;
- Calendar of Events;
- Museum Store discounts; and
- The knowledge that you are helping to preserve an irreplaceable treasure.
Become a Museum Member:
- Individual $40
- Family $75
- Sustainer $100
- Sponsor $250
- Patron $500
- Benefactor $1,000
For further information, please contact the museum at call (508) 997-1401.
Corporate Membership supports educational programming at the RJD.
As a successful business in the greater New Bedford community, we ask you to consider the importance of these issues:
- Do you believe that children benefit from rich educational and cultural experiences?
- Are you concerned about the educational levels and skills of the community’s future work force?
- Do you believe that it is everyone’s responsibility to ensure the quality of life for future generations?
- Is your business committed to make the community of greater New Bedford thrive?
- Are you willing to make an investment in your community today?
Your Corporate Membership Supports:
Benefactor of the RJD • $2,500
Restore and preserve New Bedford’s National Landmark whaling mansion and gardens; Support the Museum’s current educational programs serving more than 2,000 students annually; and Fund the development and implementation of new curriculum-based student programs.
Steward of the RJD • $1,000
Instill pride of place and understanding of our shared heritage through support of the Museum’s New Bedford History Program at this 1834 Greek Revival whaling mansion.
Sustainer of the RJD • $500
In the unique setting of a full city block of urban gardens, support and introduce students to the important role of the honeybee, pollination, and the interdependency of the environment and food production through the Apiary Program.
Patron of the RJD • $100 – $250
Help preserve a National Landmark and the only New England whaling mansion on its original grounds that is open to the public year-round.
Corporate Membership Benefits:
- Recognition for the coming year at Museum events and programs, serving over 10,000 guests annually;
- Acknowledgment of your sponsorship level in our Newsletter and publications;
- Discounts for corporate event rentals at the Museum;
- Four free passes to the RJD; and
- The knowledge that you are making a difference in New Bedford today and tomorrow!
For further information, please email the museum or call (508) 997-1401.