Your membership is an investment in our national heritage and ensures the preservation of this National Landmark house and gardens. Join now and help us share the past with future generations.
Give the gift of a membership to the Rotch-Jones-Duff House & Garden Museum.
Open the door to a year of history, architecture, gardens, and opportunities to participate in programs that inspire and enrich learning. Visitors to the 1834 historic house will find reconfigured exhibit spaces, sanitation stations, and policies to protect visitors, volunteers, and staff. Meanwhile, many of Educational programs and tours are now being hosted digitally and uploaded to our new YouTube channel. And a new digital tour for your phone allows increased access to the period rooms and exhibitions on the residents of 396 County Street.
Museum membership benefits include free admission to the house and grounds, reduced admission for museum programs and events, exclusive members’ only events, and discounts in the Museum Store.
Online orders must be completed by December 16 to arrive before Christmas. You can also pick up the gift of membership through Wednesday, December 23, in the Museum Shop. Gift memberships are activated in our system at the date of purchase and expire at the end of the month one year from the date of purchase.
Museum Membership Supports:
- Preservation of the mansion and gardens
- Educational programming for area students
- Cultural community programming
- Permanent and temporary Museum exhibitions
Museum Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Free admission to the house and grounds
- Four free admission passes for guests (Sustainer level and up)
- Invitations to all Museum programs and events
- Reduced admission for museum programs and events
- The biannual newsletter
- Museum Store discounts
- One weekday facility rental (Corporate/Benefactor Level)
- Individual $40
- Family $75
- Sustainer $100
- Sponsor $250
- Patron $500
- Corporate/Benefactor $1,000
As a successful business in the greater New Bedford region, we know you share our values:
- We believe that children benefit from rich educational and cultural experiences;
- We believe that a good quality of life includes opportunities for learning and socialization outside of formal school environments;
- We are committed to a thriving New Bedford and South Coast
- We believe in investing in these values.
Corporate Membership Benefits:
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report and Newsletter
- Discounts for corporate event rentals at the Museum
- 20 free passes to the RJD to share with your customers and clients
- Free admission for all company employees on three “Corporate Member Days” annually
- One complimentary weekday two-hour facility rental: great for new employee welcome events, staff retreats, and small parties
For further information, contact Jessica Brodeur,
Membership & Events Coordinator, (508) 997-1401 x105.