We value the safety of our community above all else. As of March 7, 2022, the wearing of masks on all RJD properties will be optional for visitors, and our own staff and volunteers. We ask that individuals experiencing symptoms of COVID19 or other similar symptoms please reschedule their visit to the Museum for another time.
- To schedule your visit, call 508-997-1401 or schedule on line. Drop-ins are also welcome
- Want to purchase tickets in advance? Purchase tickets here.
- Scheduled visits are limited to parties of no more than six people at a time, every fifteen minutes.
- Print or download the RJD_Self-Guided_Tour tour before you arrive.
- Wednesday through Saturday, 10am – 4pm.
Sundays, 12 – 4pm (Memorial Day through Indigenous People’s Day)
- Closed select holidays & December 25 through January 1.
- Closed at 12pm on November 25 and December 24.
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Patriot’s Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4
- Labor Day
- Indigenous People’s Day
- December 25
- January 1
- Adults: $8
- AAA Member/Seniors (65+)/Students: $6
- Youth (age 7 – 17): $3
- Children (under 7): Free
- NEMA & AAM Members: Free
- Museums for All – EBT, WIC and ConnectorCare Cardholders* (up to 4 people): Free
- Active Duty Military: Free (between Memorial and Labor Days)
- Family max: $25
*We are proud to participate in the Card to Culture program, a collaboration between Mass Cultural Council and the Department of Transitional Assistance, the Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program, and the Massachusetts Health Connector, by broadening accessibility to cultural programming.
- Open sunrise to sunset, daily.
- Free entry.
- Print a map of the rose garden before your visit.